G E Hughes Construction Co. provides constructionservices in line with agreed contract requirements, meeting the expectations of the client andconforming to the ‘Hughes Way’.
The ‘Hughes Way’ is a system of work which hasbeen handed down from father to sons throughthe long history of the company and is the basis ofthe tradition of quality building which continuesto be enhanced by the current management team and is measured by the continued high reputation of the organisation in the communities in which it operates.
To achieve customer satisfaction and improve our business through quality, we are committed to:
- Developing a quality management system by meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 and making consistent improvements in its effectiveness.
- Knowing customer’s needs and expectations, continually providing high quality services that meet and exceed the requirements of our clients.
- Extending the benefits of the ‘one stop shop concept’, across all of our divisions and services, to enhance the value proposition to our clients.
- Solving customer complaints immediately, preventing problems from recurring and occurring, and earning client trust.
- Setting quality goals from a customer’s viewpoint, understanding the condition of achievement and reviewing the appropriateness and adequateness of the goals.
- The establishment and regular review of measurable business objectives through an effective internal audit and management review process.
- Provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.
The quality policy if based on these basic principles:
- Ensure that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our clients. In other words we put ourselves in our client's shoes so we meet the level of expectation and quality.
- Review our service provision processes and identify the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Company operations, decisions, plans and actions will be conducted in accordance with this policy.
- All of our staff, throughout the company, will be trained to fully understand, and effectively implement and maintain the policy and objectives and will actively participate by adhering to all of the elements of the company quality policy.
This policy statement will be reviewed at Management Review meeting on (a minimum) of an annual basis.